- Every exporter will submit his request for quantity of tobacco to be exported not later than October 31 each year.
- Pakistan Tobacco Board regulates the allotment of tobacco and its products for export and notifies the allotment in daily newspapers.
- Every exporter has to export the full amount of tobacco during the year for which he has been allotted the quota.
- No tobacco or its product shall be exported except under NOC or permit from Pakistan Tobacco Board.
- No tobacco seed(s) shall be exported except under NOC or permit from Pakistan Tobacco Board.
Home / Export Regulations